K.S Infosystems provides a State-of-the-art powerful telecom revenue auditing/ monitoring solution, which has a distributed and scalable multi-threaded architecture that supports multi-vendor and multi-technology networks with multiple protocols and interfaces efficiently.
It is a robust bi-directional engine that collects data from the various billing systems and telecom networks of various operators and sends commands to the centralized server. The solution collects data from multiple sources such as Usage Measurements Points, Billing engines, and xDRs. This data can be easily analyzed, transformed, formatted, and validated to store in a database and can provide valuable insights for monitoring, compliance and Audit purposes.
Government and Telecom Regulation Agencies (TRA) need to implement a rigorous monitoring system that will enable the government to independently collate from the billing engines of the mobile telecom operators, and the Call Detail Records (CDR) of each call logged by their billing engines. Our beneficiary areas of applications are security agencies and departments like Police, Judiciary, Customs, Immigration, Traffic, Income Tax and Telecommunications Department.
We have successfully implemented this technology solution on the land of Ghana, in the year 2009!
- Distributed and scalable multi-threaded architecture
- Capability to support various diverse networks and billing technologies
- Real-time operational tool
- Robust protocol connectivity bridge
- Easily adaptable to new versions upgrades
- Flexible and easy-to-use GUI
- Ensuring security of the data
- Boosts economy and leads to infrastructural development